Bowling Garrard offers a wide range of electrical services you can trust
Bowling Garrard offers a wide range of electrical services you can trust
We are here to help you with all your electrical needs, with our electricians being fully trained you can rest easy knowing you are in safe hands.
We have a plethora of experience in all types of electrical design and installations. No job is too big or too small, we work nationwide providing our customers with the best installation service.
Our Electrical Installation Services:
- A full design service for commercial, industrial, and domestic situations
- All engineers are directly employed by us, ensuring the job will be managed correctly from start to finish
- Competitive quotations
- Guaranteed work in line with the latest British Standards
- Correct certification for your own records
If you are thinking of rewiring your property, Bowling Garrard are happy to offer our help and expertise to provide a cost effective, energy efficient electrical installation.
- This indicates which areas in your property need attention and also how extensive it will be
- As part of the Electrical Inspection, we provide a detailed list of items that aren’t in compliance with the latest British Standard BS 7671
- All our work is guaranteed and supported by the Electrical Contractors Association Warrant & Bond Scheme. Full details are available on the ECA website
- We have now been recognised as a member of approved contractor NICEIC for over 50 years
British standard BS 7671 states that all properties must have their electrical installations inspected regularly by a qualified electrician to limit the risk of fire or an electric shock from the effects of the damage and wear and tear.
We provide a full electrical test and inspection to ensure all your appliances are safe. Our experts will issue you with a report of any defects found during the inspection requiring remedial action.
Our engineers can inform you how often your property needs to be tested, as this varies from property to property.
We also offer a free quotation for any work that needs completing to ensure your safety.
Our Range of Electrical Testing:
- New Electrical testing
- Electrical Installation Condition report
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Fire alarms
- Emergency lights
Repairs & Maintenance
We offer planned and reactive repairs and maintenance services to help maintain the smooth running of your home or business.
Our repair and maintenance services:
- Scheduled rates of hourly work
- Regular lamp changing service
- Accurate estimated time of arrival with fitted vehicle trackers
- Ongoing electrical maintenance
- Guaranteed work via the Electrical Contractors Association Warranty and Bond Scheme Maintenance Work
- We offer 24-hour emergency service and regular maintenance regimes
- We maintain most types of fire alarm systems and conduct regular repairs
- Emergency lighting maintenance including lamp and battery replacements
Design & Build Services
At Bowling Garrard we want to assist you from the very beginning of your project, right through to the end.
We want to work with you and take your initial ideas, put them on paper, and then put them into action!
Our ‘In House’ Computer-Aided Design or CAD team are on hand to design your project ideas with your exact specification in mind, without you having to look elsewhere.
We are able to complete and deliver the plans on our premises, then we can send one of our expert electricians out to make it happen!
With the introduction of new energy-efficient, Eco-friendly LED lighting, installing a new lighting scheme can really improve the mood within your office space, school, or factory. This comes with the added bonus of saving you money!
We can assist you in choosing the right lighting service for your premises. This starts with the desired style and shape of the fitting, to the preferred colour temperature of the light.
Bespoke Lighting Installation Services:
- LED Lighting
- High & Low Bay Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting & Bollards
- LED Saving Calculator
- Security & Flood Lighting
- Weatherproof & Non-Corrosive
- Repair, Replacement, or Upgrade Services
At Bowling Garrard, we are able to design and install a complete electric heating system by using the latest electrical heating technology.
- A full installation package ensuring energy efficiency and practicality
- Design and installation packages for underfloor heating
- Systems that operate with the latest technology allowing customers to control remotely
- Underfloor heating
- New smart heating complies with the latest Lot 20 legislation
Fire Alarm & Emergency Lighting
Choosing the right fire alarm system for your home, office, or school can be more challenging than you might have first thought. Bowling Garrard can work with you during this process with a free, comprehensive site survey to ascertain which system is right for you.
We can provide your property with the industry’s leading fire alarm systems, installed professionally and with minimum disruption to your daily activities.
We offer upgrades to your existing fire alarms to ensure your safety.
Our Fire Detection & Alarm Systems & Services:
- Conventional fire alarms
- Addressable fire alarms
- Aspirating fire alarms
- Infrared optical beam detection
- Smoke and heat detection
- Emergency exit signs
- Emergency call points
- Carbon monoxide detection
EV Car Charge
In line with the Government’s launch of the Road to Zero strategy, Bowling Garrard are offering the best services to ensure the change from petrol or diesel is as smooth as possible.
We are offering all our customers:
- Installation of charging stations for both business and domestic properties within 7-10 days
- Information regarding the different schemes the Government are running to help people with switching to an electric vehicle
- Complete control from your smartphone when charging your vehicle
This plan has already seen £1.5 billion invested, giving our electricians at Bowling Garrard the opportunity to deliver our services following the Road to Zero Strategy.
CCTV & Security Systems
We design and supply security systems based on your requirements totally.
Whether you need a hard-wired system or want to go wireless, we can advise you on the most appropriate for your property whilst also taking into consideration your preferences.
We are able to provide you with the right CCTV system for your property and offer our expert installation service too.
Once your CCTV System is installed you will be able to control the system remotely:
- From any smart device connected to the system
- From any location, at any time
Structured Network Cabling
We offer comprehensive data network cabling and installation services including fibre optic cabling for your property.
Structured Network Cabling Services:
- Fibre Optic Cable
- Structured Data Cabling
- Schools ICT Network Cabling
- Cat5e Cable (Enhanced)
- Cat6 Cable
- Cat6a Cable
Energy Saving Solutions
With the ever-increasing cost of energy, we are able to offer different energy saving solutions for your property.
We aim to provide you with the solutions to help you control and reduce your electrical usage.
Our Energy Saving Solutions:
- The latest LED lighting, which utilises low energy lighting
- PIR and Microwave detectors to turn lights on only when they are required
- Smart metering system which allows you to monitor and control your premises remotely
Portable Appliance Testing
PAT Testing is the inspection of electrical appliances and equipment. Most electrical safety defects can be determined visually, but others only by carrying out the right tests.
Why Is PAT Testing Important?
- It ensures the safety of those using electric appliances
- It ensures all companies meet the requirements of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- To comply with the requirements in The Electric at Work Regulations
- Rewiring of plug-top cables
- Renewing fuse cartridges to ensure they operate at the correct rating